- Verasset performs professional fixed asset inventory services for organizations of all sizes. Combining precision planning and advanced technology, with experienced professionals, Verasset can quickly and accurately obtain reliable, up-to-date fixed asset inventory results by conducting a physical inventory in any industry.
Verasset’s best in class methods and use of state-of-art technologies enable our inventory specialists to complete highly accurate physical inventory counts with little to no disruption to your normal daily business operations. Verasset’s physical inventory service is the most comprehensive, at the best value available in the marketplace today.Verasset’s fixed asset physical inventory services include:
- A physical inventory count where vital assets are tagged with a combination of barcode, or passive RFID labels.
- Electronic collection of required data, specifically tailored to each asset or asset type.
- Delivery of a complete Baseline Inventory count for initial database population. Verasset can use this information to perform Asset Appraisals as well.
- Comprehensive reconciliation of the inventory count data with existing data sources, such as financial ledgers (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, etc.) and operational databases.
- Customer defined electronic file format and reporting of inventory results.
Watch Verasset perform a fixed asset inventory using RFID technology;
- Verasset assigns a Project Manager and at least one Inventory Controller to every engagement. Together, they assess your objectives, existing business controls, and asset information standards and conventions. Using this information, a concise plan is created and used to govern specific asset counting methods, information, conventions, schedules, and project stages.
Once Verasset has gained your acceptance of the plan, the Inventory Controller(s) assembles the core inventory team, which is made up of experienced personnel. The Inventory Controller uses the plan to prepare the inventory teams for the project.
- Verasset’s asset data collection tools embrace state-of-the-art information collection technologies such as handheld mobile computers, bar coding, radio frequency identification (RFID), wireless communications, digital imaging (pictures), voice recognition, GPS, and auto-discovery.Combined with the asset management plan, these tools help Verasset Specialists conduct a highly efficient inventory count, quickly and accurately.
Verasset’s data collection applications are adaptable to your requirements through the use of definable operating parameters. These operating parameters enable Verasset’s Inventory Specialists to quickly adjust applications to match your information requirements.Examples include: size of asset labels, information to be placed on labels, definition of custom data fields, inclusion of digital pictures, use of pre-existing lists (departments, employee lists, asset models, etc.), and the definition and auto-assignment of your specific asset numbers.
- Verasset services extend beyond physical asset inventory and asset tagging. Additional services consist of;
- Verasset’s asset data collection tools embrace state-of-the-art information collection technologies such as handheld mobile computers, bar coding, radio frequency identification (RFID), wireless communications, digital imaging (pictures), voice recognition, GPS, and auto-discovery.
- Contact Us
- Free Estimate